...it is not by the sword or the spear that the Lord saves...1Sam 17:47

I will dance and resist and dance and persist and dance. This heartbeat is louder than death. “ — Suheir Hammad

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Not Even Hungry

So, I've been taking a break from a few different things, mostly from life.  Part of this was to see how many different varieties of chocolate exist in the world, and try to  evaluate them all.

Conclusion: They are all wonderful.

So, as I'm moving back into real life again, I realized my recent habit of eating whatever, whenever, has a bit of a hangover effect.  For example, today... I won't go over everything I ate, but I CAN share that I wasn't ONE BIT HUNGRY when I got back to the office from a lunch meeting, and as I sat at my desk, suddenly had a MAJOR craving for Sugar Mamas' salted caramel brownies.

Seriously.  REALLY wanted them even though I had no actual desire to eat.

Huh.

Of course, given the sheer amount of sugar I have had over the last couple weeks, I sort of expected that the cravings would hang around a few more days, but still.

I had broken my previously ingrained bad habit of mindless eating, but it seems it is time to take it on again.

No worries.  I beat it before and it's much weaker now.

No comments:

Post a Comment