...it is not by the sword or the spear that the Lord saves...1Sam 17:47

I will dance and resist and dance and persist and dance. This heartbeat is louder than death. “ — Suheir Hammad

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Odd Things to Be Proud Of

It's really the little things that make me happy...

1.  I remembered to order Roxy's special hypoallergenic dog food before she ran out of it, so I don't have to feed her pure meat and eggs for five days waiting for it to come in.

2.  I noticed my various prescriptions were running low and remembered to pick up refills before running out of them.

3.  I haven't lost my rescue inhaler for over a month!

4.  I'm wearing blue today, thus successfully integrating color into my wardrobe.

5.  That gift for my dear niece, Rachel's, birthday?  IN THE MAIL!

6.  Discovered a super tasty super healthy pizza dough recipe that only has two ingredients!

7. Had a great workout this morning that didn't screw up my back. Much.

8. Am slowly but surely getting caught up at work.

9. I have been very faithful about reading Scripture since discovering iMissal.

10.  Remembered lunch AND my post-workout protein shake.


Any silly little things making you proud today?

No comments:

Post a Comment